Translate

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ill

I'm sorry to say that I've fallen ill recently. I'm currently fighting off a stomach virus that's really kicking my butt at the moment. I haven't been able to eat much the past couple of days, and it's difficult to think properly on what to write next. I even had trouble sitting in my classes, which is so unlike me because I'm usually always in class and ready to go. I feel terrible that I had to take my first week of school off because of this. I'm hoping that I will be better soon so that I can get back to the normal swing of things.

Anyway, I'm sorry that I won't be able to get the next act of Jewel Princess up tomorrow. So, what I plan to do when I get better is to write both act five and six to make up for the lost time and have them both posted up on here as soon as possible. Thanks for waiting and I will have more, I promise!



-Racheal 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no !!! Get well soon !!! I totally understand what you mean when it comes to missing a week of school when it just started. . . I know the feeling. . .

    I really hope you get better soon ^^

    ReplyDelete