Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jewel Princess

Part 1 of the Jewel Princess is now posted and can be found on the side of this blog.

I wanted to give a short thanks for checking this out and reading the newest project that I have going right now. I'm currently working on some art for the project as well, hopefully soon I will have some pictures up to go with the writing.

I'm teaching myself how to draw anime, so it may take some time. The pictures won't have much to them either, as I'm really terrible at drawing scenery and human bodies. My goal is to at least get the faces down and their facial expressions to go with the story.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy it. Any comments are appreciated, especially ones that will help edit and keep things straight as we go along.



-Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment