Translate

Monday, September 24, 2012

What it Takes to Remember

Is now up and ready for everyone to see!! Thank you so much for being patient and waiting for this new chapter. My apologies for it taking so long to get done.

Anyhow, the next chapter in the installment is called : The Mysterious Fighter

Hmmm... though I'm trying to think of a better title.

Here, I'll give you a bit of synopsis and perhaps you guys can help me with a title?

So, they're in a village, resting up. They are attacked again by the Shades, but its a losing battle and even Keyra is having a difficult time with the fight. Part way through the fight, a woman joins in and starts fighting with them, and the tide of the battle is turned.

Once the fight is over, the woman wishes to join them because she's been looking for the Jewel Princess. Raiyn is hesitant to let her come, but she's very insistent and Fay convinces him to let her come.


That's about all I've got for the idea right now. Of course the fight is most likely going to take up almost all of the chapter, so there ya have it! I hope you guys can come up with a better title than mine...

Thanks!




-Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment