Translate

Monday, August 27, 2012

A Bit of an Idea

So I got to thinking today, and this is probably because I'm really excited to get this next chapter out (I love action chapters, they are my favorite) but I wonder if you all would like it if I posted up little 'teasers' after each finished chapter. Kinda like a preview of whats going to happen next?

I think I'll do that. Especially if I have something written already. Its certainty not finished, but I've got enough to give you a taste of what the next act will have in store for you. Now, the question is do I do it as a page? Or do I do it as a regular post...

Hmm, well I'll figure that out sometime today. Probably do it as a page. Anyhow, its time to get to work on the next chapter, gotta get this action out of my head and down on paper.



-Racheal

2 comments: