Translate

Friday, August 17, 2012

The Art

I think it's safe to say that my artistic skills have diminished over the years. I'm sure with a little practice I could get back to where I was, but alas, as always people have been my downfall. Never could draw them. I did manage to draw Keyra, in fact I just finished her face about ten minutes ago. I've got to find my usb cable to hook up my phone so that I can download the picture and show it to you. It's definitely not the best of drawings, but I guess it will do for now.

With that said, if anyone is an artist (and I'm sure you'll be much better than me) and can draw anime, I'd like to see your rendition of Keyra and Raiyn. :) If you're interested as well, and would like to do some drawings for each of the 'chapters' please feel free to do so and I will happily accept them.

Thanks, and now it is time to finish up the second act.



-Racheal

No comments:

Post a Comment