Translate

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Preview

So, as requested, I put up a preview of the next act that's to come this Thursday. It's nearly finished!!!!! I'm very excited. The preview is at the end of 'Training with the Handsome Sword Master'. 

I hope its to everyone's liking. The large spacing in between each section is an indicator that each part is entirely separate as they each happen at different times in the chapter.

Okay, so I'm curious. I know it's super early in the story, but I'm just dying to know. Does anyone have a favorite character so far? A favorite part yet? Please, feel free to let me know! Thanks so much!!



-Racheal 

1 comment:

  1. I just love Fay, I feel like she's the kind go between and also very stubborn. . . kind of makes me think of myself ^^ (which I'm not brag about myself).
    And I love the part where she is freed from the box and says that Raiyn almost killed her, I think she is just too damn funny.

    ReplyDelete